Thread: Is firmware update for Sony Ericsson J10i2 Elm Available?

Is firmware update for Sony Ericsson J10i2 Elm Available?

I have been using the Sony Ericsson J10i2 Elm for quite a few months, now and I really like the look of it, but t he firmware that it had is really very sluggish, so I think that it would not be really that much possible to make this upgrade to next version but, I did not get anything back 8 months, so I just left me topic there, but I have now heard about the release of the new firmware that is been released by it,. Is that true, has someone tried it.

Re: Is firmware update for Sony Ericsson J10i2 Elm Available?

Yea, you are right; the company just released an new firmware update for their Sony Ericsson J10i2 Elm but I think that we just don‘t need one,as the existing open works fine for an normal user as he might not need the speed and the work out that is need for it ,well I have not personally tried that one out , but it looks that it has something better down there stored for us , depending upon the view that was made for it .

I have just tried that out, and I need to say that it has somewhere around 5 to 6 fix updates when compared to last version I have also found out like the camera icon now looks a lot prettier and the main option that is on the home screen now open a lot faster, and the most important thing the clear voice and the noise shield on the on and off feature when the call was on are now a lot better than that previously used to thought .so just upgrade it .

I purchased a latest Sony Ericsson J10i2 Elm couple of days back and am completely dissatisfied with its camera and audio. It illustrates visible blue yellowish outline in all the pictures. So I did a software update via phone's menu and it rotate up all the widgets in the home screen now would a firmware update will fix the camera's difficulty? I'm also not happy with the audio quality and abounding headphones. So I would like to know if these problems could be fixed while I am using this.

Well, I am certain to re-install the latest firmware using SEUS, rather than using the phone's software update menu, in addition to astonishingly it said there was latest software. So I update, and while in progress, it appear that it had reverted back to R7BA076. Not merely that, for the reason that now my calendar and walk mate widgets are totally disappeared ,It doesn't even show the small green triangle on top of 'Menu' in the home screen any longer. On top of that, all of my games and application that were stock up on the memory card have been wiped out, so I would not recommend that.

Hey, guys I an Sony erosion Elm user here I am going to update from R7BA076,i too don’t have facebook or twitter or MySpace on home screen just have calendar and walk mate and I pretty well think that it would surely be possible in doing that , so I guess it is worth the risk , at last the company would surely have been updated something better in it , or else why would the company release such an update for it .

Hey , thanks for all the replies , I think after reading all you comments it confused me even further about this as some of you are saying that it creates more problem then the previous one but , I think that it would be really necessary for me to update this onto new firmware as that needs to done so that I can use the latest software for me pc .