Thread: Getting DIFS Code while starting Esprimo mobile v5535 12

Getting DIFS Code while starting Esprimo mobile v5535 12

I am having some start-up issues with my Esprimo Mobile V5535-12. I am trying to boot from the CD which is having the diagnostic tool and when I do that then it shows me some DIFS Code. Can you tell me that what is the meaning of the DIFS Code? I want to get rid of this startup problem as soon as possible. Please help me to solve this problem. I will be thankful to all the replies in advance.

Re: Getting DIFS Code while starting Esprimo mobile v5535 12

If you are getting any such code at startup and cannot understand the meaning of that then you should contact the manufacturer support and ask them for the problem. They will let you know that what is the exact meaning of the DIFS Code and why you are getting that on your screen. But make sure that you have to give them the exact code that you are getting and then only you will be able to get the precise answer for this.

DIFS Code is something related to the hard drive. There might be some bug in your hard drive and for that reason you are getting this code. Every code has a different meaning that a normal user cannot understand. Anyway, you can try to use the “CCleaner” and see if that can solve the problem. Try to start the system in safe mode and if that get started in safe mode then run the CCleaner. It will solve all the hard drive related bugs

If the problem has started recently then you can do the system restore to the laptop and that can resolve the problem for you. So boot your system in safe mode and as you do that then it will ask you that if you wish to do the system restore. At that time, you will have to select yes and follow the simple onscreen instructions. When it asks you for the date to restore it then just enter the date on which it was working well and restore at that point. After clicking on restore, you will not have to do anything. When the computer restarted after completion of the process, you will get the message “computer restored successfully” or something like that and may not get the DIFS Code again.

This is the code that indicated that there is some hard drive failure in your computer. I don’t think that this ca n be solved, the only thing that you can do is to install a new hard drive in that and this only can cure the problem for you. I am say this with confident because I have faced this problem earlier and installing a new hard drive solves the problem for me so I hope that it will do the same for you as well.

There might be some problem with the operating system that is installed in your computer and for that reason you are getting that problem. Have you tried to repair the system? If not then do it now and see if that works for you or not. If nothing helps you then you are left with only one option and that is to do a clean install of the operating system. There are more chances that it will not show you that code after fresh installation of the operating system.