Thread: Would a 16 gb microsdhc card work with Sony xperia x10?

Would a 16 gb microsdhc card work with Sony xperia x10?

I am having some basic problem here, I don’t know if that might have asked by some user on the previously thread I have tried searching for it but, I did not get enough replies for it (more specifically accurate replies for) , it so please forgive me if I am asking that again , so would my Sony xperia x10 support an 16 gb card and what is the difference between micro sd cards and microsdhc card so please let me know if someone has a similar problem here .

Re: Would a 16 gb microsdhc card work with Sony xperia x10?

Well I think this is the first time that you have asked this question and that was the reason why you did not get accurate replies for you answer there, so, basically speaking there is no difference better the Micro ssd and microsdhc card, the only differ eve the HC word states is the high capacity .IT meant for classifying things, usually Hc is written on the card that are built with an memory of 4GB or above, while the rest are labeled with just sd card. And for you comp ability with your phone and micro sd card I have no idea on how would that be as I have n‘t yet tested that personally.

I think it would be better asking the customer care executive of the Sony .as they might assist you in the more correct way , and that too free of charge , but before jumping on to that I would recommend you first view that manual as it might be clearly stated as of which cards are supported by it , if you still cannot find it there , I would then recommend you to check the official site of sony mobiles as it would have surely mentioned compatibility with 16 micro sd card .

Hey thanks for the reply I am really glad that you guys helped me out with this topic, I did nto knew that it was such simple , but , I have read and confirmed with all the way that you have tld and found out hat it is compatible with Sony xperia x10 , as far as the site states it , but I would really like to know if that really works with it as I have seen many micro sd card lagging when used with such phone so anyone who has personally used it please comment . Also tell me does calls mean on micro sd card .

Hey I think you have a great choice in opting for this phone, it a really a very cool phone I have used it personally and I mean to say that you won’t get an better phone that this , my brother uses this with an SanDisk 16 GB memory card and it works just perfectly fine , no lags no crashes and no glitches also .So just go for ,it and the class question that you have asked it just states the speed of the memory card it measure the transfer speed for class 2 it is 2mb /s and for class 4 it is 4 mbps.

after reading all the comments from you guys I found out that it was really possible for me to use a 16 gb card on my phone but I think that it is really not possible for m to haveone here, as I have cleared my doubt regarding the same here , so I am very great full that you guys helped me out, thanks for all thereplues that you gave me , I shall in no way repay that to you guys back .