Thread: Cannot boot ESPRIMO Mobile V5535

Cannot boot ESPRIMO Mobile V5535

I am using the ESPRIMO Mobile V5535 and the problem is that I am not able to boot it due to some unknown reason. It is not showing me any message or the blue screen on it. I don’t have any idea that how this can be solved. I will really appreciate if anyone of you can provide me some suggestion for this so that I can be out of the trouble. Thank you so much in advance for reading and replying to this.

Re: Cannot boot ESPRIMO Mobile V5535

I think that the connection of the hard drive to the laptop is not proper and it is losing the connection. So just take that to some computer repairing shop and ask then for this possibility. Verify that the connection of the hard drive and the laptop is proper. This is the most common reason for the issues like this and so I am telling to check for the same. I hope that this will help you.

Try to boot that in the safe mode and see if that starting or not. If that get booted in the safe mode then the first thing that you will have to do is the firmware update. Search for the latest firmware release for this model and install that in your laptop. In my case, I am having the firmware (v1.13) and not getting any issue like this. So I think that updating the firmware will solve the problem for you. Good Luck!!!

If you want to ensure that the problem is with the SSD that you are using then you can just try to test the SSD in some other computer and see if that is working or not. If that works well there then problem is with the laptop but if that is not working there then the problem is with the hard drive. I don’t that the hard drive can be replaced. All you have to do is, replace the SSD with the new unit and that will cure the issue.

The BIOS version installed in your computer may be outdated or corrupted and so it cannot be booted properly. If that is the case then you will have to install the latest version of the BIOS in your computer and that will surely be helpful to you. One of my friends was facing somewhat similar issue last month and he did the same and problem is resolved. Now he is not having any problem to boot the computer. So I think that updating the BIOS will help you as well.

If the operating system installed in your computer is corrupted then also it may occur. If none of the available solution helps you then you can try to repair the system. There are fewer chances that repairing will solve it. If it works then its fine otherwise you are left with only one option and that is to do the clean installation of the operating system.