Thread: ESPRIMO Mobile V5535 touchpad temperature

ESPRIMO Mobile V5535 touchpad temperature

I am using the ESPRIMO Mobile V5535 from last three years which is having the Pentium Dual Core 1.86 with 1 GB of RAM. It is having the Vista Business loaded but I installed XP in that. I did that because it was having the compatibility problem with the software. All the things were running well but the only problem it was having is the heat. Actually the left side of the laptop and especially the touchpad get overheated. I don’t want this with my laptop. Can somebody tel me that what should I do to get it solved.

re: ESPRIMO Mobile V5535 touchpad temperature

I think that the programs that you are using cannot be handled by the 1 GB RAM that you are using. So you will have to upgrade your RAM to 2 GB and this will lower the load from the RAM and you may not get the overheating problem again. This is the only thing that I can recommend you now and I hope that this will work. So try to upgrade the RAM and inform us back that if this helps you or not.

Your laptop might be having many programs running at the same time and just because of that reason the laptop is getting overheated. So just press alt + ctrl + del and that will open the task manager. Go to the process tab and see if there are some processes running without any use. Just click on that process and that will be highlighted. Now at the bottom of the window, click on the end process button and that will end that process. So end all the processes which are not required.

As you told that the heat is coming from the left side of the laptop and the touchpad so I think that it is coming from the hard drive. Processor cannot be the culprit for this. So the hard drive that you are using may be buggy. I think that you will have to change the hard drive with a new one and that will solve the problem that you are facing. As you are using that from last three years, so there is no chance of considering that under warranty. You will have to buy a new unit.

I am also having the same problem with my ESPRIMO Mobile V5535 and therefore I can say that this is common problem with this model. I tried to solve that with all the possible solution but nothing helped me. Finally I decided to make use of some cooling pad and I am using that. It has reduced the temperature to some extends but not solved that completely. I wish that someone will provide any permanent fix for this.

I would like to recommend you to use the Speedfan software and that will solve the problem. Normal hard drive temperature on this is around 38-43 c and that is depend on the environment. I think that this is because of no ventilation hole which is beneath the hard drive. So download and use that to see if that helps you or not.

Re: ESPRIMO Mobile V5535 touchpad temperature

I possess the same high temperature situations with my esprimo v6535 (Pentium T3200, 2GB RAM), in particular in the other side dominion of the touchpad/palmrest. I thought the CPU is getting to blazing, dismantled the machine to root out the definite RAM sort for redesigning. i found that under the sultry zone sits the wlan receiving wire. Turning off the wlan diminished the temperature a significant spot, even on full cpu and slam stack. So gentlemen about-face to wired LAN or appreciate the esprimo just in the midst of extended winters