Thread: Bluetooth device missing in fujitsu esprimo mobile 9400 laptop

Bluetooth device missing in fujitsu esprimo mobile 9400 laptop

Well I have a fujitsu esprimo mobile 9400 laptop with windows XP SP3 operating system. Few days back I had installed the Bluetooth device and it was successfully installed and it was also working. Today my laptop got free zed and hence I had to restart it forcefully by shutting it down using the device button. When I restarted it back the Bluetooth LED is switched off and there is no Bluetooth device in the control panel also. I don’t have the Bluetooth driver in "Drivers & Utilities" DVD. What do I do now? Kindly help.

Re: Bluetooth device missing in fujitsu esprimo mobile 9400 laptop

Visit the official website of fujitsu .there enter either the serial number or the product name. If you are entering product name, then select product name as notebook from the drop down list then select fujitsu M etc. all the drivers list will be shown up. You can select the Bluetooth driver and get it installed. Download Wireless Control Utility Version: 1.0.1.6 and Bluetooth Utility Version: 5.1.0.0.6F.install them and then I hope your Bluetooth will start working.

Well off course you can find the drivers from the site. But also try to run the desktop to automatically install the missing drivers. You could try loading the bios defaults. When you turn on your machine press tapF2 or Delete key to enter bios setup, go to exit menu and load bios defaults or load optimized defaults. Then save and exit. See if your Bluetooth and wireless are backed up and running. Hope this helps.

Well if anything doesn’t work out for you then I would suggest you to install the operating system again. This will be the last thing you need to do. First try to restore the system. This you can do by going to the start button>>programs>>accessories>>system tools>>system restore. Restore to the earlier time when the system was working fine with the Bluetooth. I hope this helps. If not then please let me know. But I am sure after installing the fresh copy of the windows your Bluetooth device will be back.

I hope it’s not a hardware failure. If it is then you can do nothing about it except you can take it to the fujitsu service center. If it’s not hardware failure then try doing one thing. Right click on the MY computer icon go to properties>> select hardware >> select device manager. If Bluetooth is listed there then scan for new hardware changes. This may install it itself. See whether s the wireless component is listed under network adapters. There you will find system filecheck Run box on the Start Menu and then there type in: sfc /scannow. Make sure that you are using this latest BIOS ESPRIMO M9400 Version: 1.06. Follow the instructions and your problem may be solved.