Thread: Android application for program macros, system-wide in smartphone?

Android application for program macros, system-wide in smartphone?

Hello guys I have been really frustrated by thinking over which software was the one I was using before when I was performing task like programmable macros and system wide in my smartphone I got rid of it some month ago and I forgot the name of that software please help me in getting it over I am just un able to recall it I want if back but I am not able to find it anywhere on the android market nor by google?

Re: Android application for program macros, system-wide in smartphone?

Hey I too want this software but I don’t think any of such software is there while searching for this software I have found that many forums has a question about why android is not having a software for macros I don’t know how you are saying you have been using it this is actually weird and am not able to understand properly who is write and if you have really used it why there have been so many forums which is saying that they don’t have any such application.

If am not wrong I think you have been searching for the application know as Tasker and this is the application you may have been using tasker for the android and I hope now you will get it search it and get it and your search definitely ends here I don’t think there is any other software which would be letting you do this and reading this name twice just think again and see if you are able to recollect it again.

We really have a solution for macros, but you can take full advantage of this particular example. Add a shortcut to the Home screen, select the address and shipping, enter the address, and select the icon you want. The only thing it will not do is turn on the GPS. If you have to disable menu will appear to be activated manually. When you are on the navigation screen does not time out, there is a setting that has to change. I hope this would help you know something regarding your problem.

It may well be a way to script browsing Google Maps Tasker, but I have to admit that I could not understand. An alternative would be to create a navigation shortcut as described above, then you can set a profile to activate the GPS Tasker every time you open Google Maps. This I know for a fact that work, and I think it has the effect you want. With a single click shortcut to activate GPS and navigation occurs. This would be taking you towards your solution.

Timeriffic is one app that might help, sweet dreams is another; locale might also do the trick these are the three software which i got after a very tuff time by searching some help for you and I think atleast one of them would be working for you I haven’t used any one of them but I have found it so suggesting you and yes this tasker also was the solution so I think from these five of them atleast one would be making you search come to an end.

tester for android is the only application i can think of when this is the question and i don't think any other software has been developed to take you out of this problem so i would be asking you to go with this application and get over you question enjoy this application as we have been enjoying it, it is a good and a flawless application and you would like it for sure.