Thread: Charged extra for tethering by sprint in my smartphone?

Charged extra for tethering by sprint in my smartphone?

Hello friend now I am planning to go with the AT&T as I have been dealing some weird deal with the sprint one I don’t know why they keep charging more and more all the time I all ready have a plan which is for un limited Data! Still I have been charged with some more amount of money I don’t understand why they have been offering a different scheme and then a different application so I want to know what’s wrong with them? Any discussion over this topic would help me a lot.

Re: Charged extra for tethering by sprint in my smartphone?

The carriers want you to pay extra for using your phone as a modem, but there are ways around this. PdaNet is a popular choice. Here is a major revision of Brighthand: Review PdaNet runs on Android phones, and is truly free unless you want to use to connect to secure web sites. As for data charges on Sprint premium, which adds that Smartphone’s. The expectation is that phones do not have the use of data as well as smart phones, so I think its good extra charge. That does not bother me.

Well I think this sprint has a different plan for the a phone internet plan and a different plan for the tethering plan which would be using some sort of sprint software and I know that by using it with the PDAnet and azilink or some other third party software they don’t have a scheme so if you are using that then you would not be getting any such scheme and you would have to pay so I would be suggesting that don’t use that software.

I have some real news is the information on the side that cannot understand. But, looking closely at it - it seems that Sprint is looking to add a specific plan to connect your BlackBerry device playbook. Details have been scarce on how exactly carriers are to manage the data of immobilization and for the most part, we knew we were going to see some companies try to charge for it, and unless we are missing some information here it seems as if Sprint is jumping on that boat. This has been my view over this discussion.

When it comes down to it, freezing in his playbook should not be an additional charge - it uses the existing BlackBerry data plan to charge for the immobilization seems pretty silly. Of course, you must have a plan on most carriers if you want to attach to a computer from your BlackBerry, but if the plan is an additional data related to the cost of the playbook on top of what already pay for your BlackBerry then companies have only taken away from the playbook of the function of selling the house. Of course, we are reluctant to say much here because you cannot see full details on the basis of this picture, but I hope we have more details soon. Let this be a note to other operators planning the same, not cold.

Yap i have been hearing this from quite a few time that people have been charged for tethering by sprint and this has been a great issue for them actually the thing is this is faced by those people who haven't been dealing with the schemes properly they just go with the advertisement and think what they want to by reading the adv but the company has something else to say i would be saying that go to the service center ask them whats the actual scheme and then you would be getting rid of the problem and also i would like to suggest you that before getting any of the scheme you got out ask the service provider about the scheme in complete detail always.