Thread: Having trouble in opening webpage using Toshiba satellite A665-S186 laptop

Having trouble in opening webpage using Toshiba satellite A665-S186 laptop

Recently I have purchased a Toshiba satellite A665-S186 laptop. It has an Intel I5 processor. It is a very strong processor and hence there shouldn’t be any problems at least in surfing internet. I use internet explorer 8 as my browser. When I open a page in Google and start to type, the typing doesn’t follow one by one .nothing is displayed and all of a sudden whatever I had typed comes up. My internet connection is really good and I think that shouldn’t be the problem. What it could be. Sometimes even WebPages doesn’t open. Just an error message is displayed. Kindly suggest. Toshiba people told me too format the system.

re: Having trouble in opening webpage using Toshiba satellite A665-S186 laptop

As I think there could be some problem with your system only. Internet connection shouldn’t be a problem anyway in such matter. Try to uninstall the internet explorer 8 and install it again or else go back to the previous version of it say 7.tell me Is it happening in all browsers. Have you tried Firefox, Google chrome or something? Is the problem persisting? I had this issue with me too I uninstalled the browser and installed it back with a fresh copy and everything was fine. Try it. If nothing happens upgrade the configuration. Let me ask you What RAM are you using?

Toshiba satellite A665-S186 laptop has a nice processor. I think there is some problem with the system registry. I would suggest you to check the antivirus that you are using. Turn it on. Scan your system to check for the virus. Fix them and restart your system. Change the browser. What type of error message is displayed to you when you try to open a webpage? Make clearer. As you have bought it recently so ask the Toshiba people to come at your place and guide you.

Well in my view definitely there is no problem with the connection. The problem seems is to be with system. Try to change the setting of the of the internet explorer. What operating system are you using? Make sure that the browser is compatible with the operating system. Try opening other sites and type in there and check the performance. Install a Norton antivirus in your system. Hope this helps. If it doesn’t then I would say is reinstalling the operating system. You can also delete some unnecessary file from your system as it is possible that they are creating trouble.

Well I think it could be a virus problem. It could be something like Spyware keyboard trapper. Try to install free anti-spy/anti-adware scanners. Try using the Firefox or Opera 9 browsers. Have you installed any scanner drivers? If yes then try it uninstall it n then try. You can also try this one. Open up your Task Manager (usually Ctrl-Alt-Del will bring it up) and see if any processes or applications are using up a lot of CPU/RAM. Close that application. Many a time’s typing problems have occurred because of that. I hope it helps.