Thread: How to update Intel HD graphics drivers on Toshiba Satellite C660

How to update Intel HD graphics drivers on Toshiba Satellite C660

I’m looking to update my intel HD graphics drivers on Toshiba Satellite C660 laptop. I try to update driver but it's still stuck ?? i don’t know what to do on this laptop. I use my laptop a lot for graphics and hence I really need such kind of process to use the graphics of the system. This will be help to play video games and then surfing the internet. All help for this problem solution will be welcome! Many thanks in advance.

Re: How to update Intel HD graphics drivers on Toshiba Satellite C660

Installing other drivers happens on your own risk because they are not tested by Toshiba. Installing them using the Installer from Intel. Then use the setup.exe file for the installing driver and this file is present on the from the found in the .zip package. Then use this process and try to update your system graphics driver. I think this will be work and it help to solve the problem. Then use it and see what happen on laptop.

In the device manager , there only VGA standered adapter and i try to update driver for stanered VGA but it says the driver is updated . you need to use the online driver update task onto this laptop. It really work to solve the problem. Hence use this and you can do this task using the online update process of this laptop. Try this and check what happen on your laptop. After doing this process I hope you can able to play video game without problem.

A lot of official sites advise hardware drivers that are people want. In a few cases, this download is not free but in other websites presents convinced fees for you to pay. This website is one of the best sources to download a hardware driver for those whose hardware has been unverified by the producer. This is not the free version as per mentioned but it really work to solve this graphics problem on laptop.

You can download this driver by online from the manufacturer, or other website’s; or with an installation CD containing the driver. This next article will guide you to search and download the windows 7 driver. This is the best solution and it will be help to sol.ve this kind of problem onto the system. Then use it and see what happen onto your laptop. I think it work and problem is solved on it.

I have been playing halo 1 and 2, nfsu I and II, call of duty 2, nfs most wanted video game on this laptop. And immediately i need to update the driver of this laptop. No problems until I try to do the driver of the laptop and it will be help to solve the graphics problem. I think most of video games use directx 9. I take in that intel has one which is well support and telling to use the manufacturer driver instead of Intel. I haven´t tried to uninstall mine and use the intel ones because I haven´t had troubles until now.

Toshiba inform you the drivers are up to date since they are by means of a customized driver. It would not the generic Intel driver. The difficulty is to be the Toshiba does not continue to date with every version of the driver that Intel make public. Use this version which is unfortunately the most recent customized version. It will be place the Toshiba to port their customizations to the most recent Intel drivers.