Thread: Toshiba Satellite A665-S6067 Overheating

Toshiba Satellite A665-S6067 Overheating

I am facing the overheating problem with the Toshiba Satellite A665-S6067. If I start my laptop and use that for about 10 to 15 minutes then it gets overheated and I have to turn it off as I have fear that it might damage some of the hardware in my laptop. I know that normally laptop get heated while use but its temperature is too high so that I cannot even hold that so I am starting this thread to get some solution from you people.

Re: Toshiba Satellite A665-S6067 Overheating

I am also having the overheating problem with that and for that reason I have started using the cooling pad. From when I started to use that then it is not showing me any problem with this. So you can also make use of some good cooling pad that will surely help you to some extends. I hope someone can provide any permanent solution for this. I am also waiting for the same.

There may be many reasons for the overheating. You will have to ensure that you are running neutral or high power. So just ensure that the power supply is proper to that. Contact the Toshiba support and ask for the problem. See if they can help you to get this problem solved or not. This is the best thing that I can recommend you at the time and hope that it will help you. Please reply if this helps you or not.

If you are having many programs running at the same time then it may cause to overload the CPU and as a result of that the laptop will be overheated. So check from the task manager and end all the unnecessary processes running in the background. Also remove the entire startup program that you have set to your computer. I hope that this will be helpful to you.

The problem frequently goes out when you are utilizing your PC seriously in ways that keep the CPU operating beyond the limit. Gaming frequently spearheads to laptop overheating. Virus outputs, accumulating product and comparative serious errands can likewise carry on the situation. The situation additionally, not surprisingly, now and again happens when the temperatures are elevated in the setting where the laptop is once again being utilized.