Thread: Toshiba Satellite A665-S6055 Cooling System Failure

Toshiba Satellite A665-S6055 Cooling System Failure

I am using the Toshiba Satellite A665-S6055 from many months but from last few days, it is showing me the warning message from the Windows 7 that says Systems Failure. I found that CPU fans where running with the proper speed. This happens every time I start the computer. I am not getting that how this problem can be resolved. If someone of you can assist me to cure this problem then I will really appreciate that. Thank you.

Re: Toshiba Satellite A665-S6055 Cooling System Failure

Just check that if the temperature of the laptop is more than it is having normally. If this is having high temperature then it is the overheating problem a n d you should take some quick action to solve this as if it continues then it can also harm your motherboard. To reduce the temperature of it, you can make use of some cooling pad. There are many available in the market and you can get one of your choices and use that. It will surly going to help you to reduce the temperature of the system.

It is very common problem with the Toshiba laptops. I am saying this because I have seen many of the similar threads on other sides where they have discussed about the same thing. If you want the best solution then you will have to contact the Toshiba support and ask them for the issue. They will tell you that, what is the problem with that and how you can solve this. I hope you will get the solution soon.

If you want to check that if the problem is because of the overheating then you can make use of the hwmonitor for this purpose. You can download that from here and install it on your computer. With the help of this, You can determine that what is the temperature of the system. Just google it and get more information that how this can be used. I have not used that but found it while searching the solution of this on internet.

Just check that if this is under warranty or not. If this is under warranty then don’t do anything with this. Just visit the dealer and see if they can help you. If they cannot solve this problem then you can visit the Toshiba service center and they will do it in proper way. If it is out of the warranty then you will be charged for that but if it is under warranty then you will not be charged for that. This is the best that you can do.