Thread: Cannot boot the Toshiba NB200-10Z

Cannot boot the Toshiba NB200-10Z

I am having the Toshiba NB200-10Z and the problem with this is that it is not able to boot. If I press the power button then I am not getting any display from that. The only thing happens after pressing power button is that the hd lite flickers once and all the things comes to idle condition. One out of ten times it get booted normally. I am using this from last 1 year but this is the first time I am getting this issue. Please help me to get it resolved.

Re: Cannot boot the Toshiba NB200-10Z

The battery which you are using with the laptop may be faulty and because of that it is not getting booted properly. There are more chances that this is the reason for this issue. I think that you will have tri change the battery with the new one and then you will be out of the issue. But before purchasing a new battery, make sure that you have tried all the other possible solution for this and if nothing works then get a new battery.

I also agree that the battery in the laptop may be the reason for the problem but if you want to make it sure then just try to start the computer only with the charger connected to it. If it is not showing you any problem while booting then battery is the reason for this but it is again showing you the same problem then battery if fine. There is some problem with the system. So it will be better for you to ensure that whether the problem is from the battery or with the system.

I think that this is because of some lose connection in your laptop and when hat particular connection get disconnected then it failed to boot the computer. So just take that to some computer repairing shop and tell them to check for the connection. Make sure that all the connections are tight. Also clean dust from that because that might be the culprit for this issue. See if that can help you to solve the problem or not.

Try to boot the system again and again and once that is started then the first thing that you will have to do is to install the latest BIOS update in your computer. Make sure that you are installing the BIOS for the same model that you are using. I cannot say it for sure that it will solve the problem for you but you can try it once for sure just to see that if the outdated BIOS was the culprit for the issue or not. I wish installing the latest BIOS will solve the problem that you are facing.

It would be able to be numerous things but it sounds more similar to a software problem than hardware. You have not mentioned anything about the security software that you are using. To start with thing to check with a laptop is invariably in case it is overheating. Countless laptops will allow a beep when overheating then afterward close down.