Thread: Toshiba Satellite P305D crashed and cannot reboot

Toshiba Satellite P305D crashed and cannot reboot

I have the Toshiba Satellite P305D which is having the Windows Vista installed in the computer. I was just surfing on the internet and suddenly the computer crashes and turned off. When I was trying to restart that but it was not able to boot. I tried to do that many times but it just shows me light for a few seconds and again turned off. Now I am stuck at this point and cannot understand that how this issue can be resolved. Please help me.

Re: Toshiba Satellite P305D crashed and cannot reboot

I think that restoring the computer can solve the problem. So try to start the computer in safe mode and if that get started in safe mode then you can just do the “System Restore”. When it asks you for the type of installation then just choose the option to repair. It will check the system for any kind of bug and will fix that accordingly. There are more chances that problem will be solved after this.

It might be concerned with the operating system that you are having on your computer (Windows Vista). It may be corrupted and for that reason you are facing that problem. So what you can do is just do a clean install of the operating system again on your laptop. If the problem is related to the operating system then doing the clean install of it will definitely solve the problem for you. Good Luck.

I think that there is some problem with the connection of the hard drive to the laptop and therefore it is not able to load the operating system and as a result of that it is not getting turned on. So don’t do anything to that and take it to some repairing shop and they will solve this problem for you. You will be charged something for that but it will be done safely as you can do some mistakes while doing that and it may lead to some huge problem.

Just start your computer in safe mode and then open the Command Prompt within the Recovery Environment. Once you opened the command prompt then you will have to run the below command:

chkdsk c: /r

It will fix all the bugs that are in the hard drive. After completion of this try to boot the system in normal windows mode and see if that is booting properly or not.

You will have to press F12 the same time as boot to get the boot choice menu .decide on "CD-ROM" and press "Enter.".Insert Toshiba restore disc into laptop CD Drive. Reboot your laptop and Press any key to boot shape disc. Press F8 to embrace the license understanding .Select the present parcel, which is commonly C: Press "Enter" to commission the working framework on this allotment. Select Quick Format Using NTFS File System. The vital record will move toward getting copied on your hard circle and GUI wizard will direct you to through rest of the method.

There might be a nonappearance of AHCI /RAID driver as a result of which the hard circle cannot inch toward getting detected around the same time as introduction of windows. Even though windows 7 and vista having inbuilt driver they require not to require it to introduce manually. Simply head off to the bios and, System Configuration, SATA Native Support update Enable to Disable. Then reboot framework and after that boot utilizing bootable compact disc. Since there is a lapse in duplicating document then essentially trade the RAM.