Thread: How to get exact model number for my Toshiba laptop

How to get exact model number for my Toshiba laptop

I am having the Toshiba satellite L500D and I want to install the driver for this. In order to install that, I have to mention the exact model of that L500D followed by some digit. It is mentioned as:
    • L500D-ST2531
    • L500D-ST2532
    • L500D-ST2543

So can you please tell me that from where I will get the second half for my model code? Thank you so much for reading and replying to this.

Re: How to get exact model number for my Toshiba laptop

I don’t know that from where you have got your model number as L500D. Anyway, if you want to get the exact model number then Go to start > all programs. From there you will have to select the accessories > system tools. There you will see the option for the system information. Select that and then you will get the system information from there. This is the best way to get the information of the system along with the model number you are using.

If you are not getting that then why are you wondering here and there, Just go to the dealer from where you bought that and ask him for the same. He will tell you the exact model number of this. Once you get that then you can choose it for the driver update and run the update without any problem. If it was the case for me then I would have done the same. So ask them and you will get the second half of the model you are using.

If you are not getting the model number in any way then you can simply visit the Toshiba care and you will get the model number of this. Other that this, if you have bought that new then you must have the manual of this. Just look at the manual and you may get the model number from there. They must have mentioned that in first or the second page of the manual. Thank you.

You can search for the Everest on internet and install that on your laptop. Just run that program and that will help you get the exact information of the model that you are using. This is the most preferred one for this kind of task. So use this and I am sure that you will get the model number. Once you got the exact model number then you can continue with the installation of the driver in your laptop.