Thread: White Circle with white exclamation mark on HTC sensation

White Circle with white exclamation mark on HTC sensation

I had just rooted (for the first time) my HTC sensation cell phone using manual. Now the screen has a small gray circle with a white exclamation mark in the center. When this occurs it never recovers. Problem is i am getting a white exclamation mark around white circle in the icons of files which are placed on the mobile phone. Is there any chance to remove those circles from the files? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: White Circle with white exclamation mark on HTC sensation

This is happening mostly with the Adobe Flash player. The White Circle with white exclamation mark on HTC sensation will be indicate that the flash player on this mobile phone will not be work properly and it will be indicate that the file could not open because the flash player problem. You need to check that the flash player is to be correctly works or not. If it not works correctly then reinstall it and solve the problem.

According to Adobe there is no error screen or icon generated by their software that matches the white screen with exclamation point that we are seeing. I'm having the same problem with Flowplayer and then I try to do a small update on this player. This will be work and finally I was able to remove this white circle with white exclamation mark on HTC sensation mobile phone. This is the one of the finest way to solve the problem.

I think at the time of doing this rooting process there will be something happens in this mobile phone. Probably it possible that the flash player is to be crashed and hence the white circle with white exclamation appear on this screen of the mobile. For removing such kind of icon we need to solve the flash player crashing. There are several way to solve this flash player crash problem. You can also use the restore option to solve this trouble.

The other way to remove such thing that first check the flash file you want to open on flash player is to be compatible or not. Sometimes this is the main possibility behind this trouble. Most of the flash player has provided the restriction to the files to won’t open the specific file onto it. Hence you need to just do the compatibility problem solution on your cell phone. It works and you can able to remove such problem.

There is an alternative way to solve this problem. You need to just follow this and it removes this white circle with white exclamation mark on screen. The solution is to be first Right-click the McAfee Online Backup icon which is present on the home screen of the HTC sensation. Then select Configure option and hit on the Options tab. Finally choose Disable icon overlays in dialog box then click Save option. It removes this kind of icon from the cell phone.

The file might be corrupted ant the only way to fix it is to upload a whole other type of file. This is the best way that can be work if the file is corrupted and it will be indicate the White Circle with white exclamation mark on mobile screen. It quit also possible that you might have picked up a virus from the internet. Then you need to remove this file and ass another good file on it. This might be work to solve the problem.