Thread: Error with the Toshiba Satellite T135D cooling system

Error with the Toshiba Satellite T135D cooling system

Last week, I bought the Toshiba Satellite T135D-S1324 and that was working well for the week. Last night when I was surfing on internet then it shows me an error message which says that there is something wrong with the cooling system and I will have to shut down that. I rebooted that and after a few seconds it shows me the same thing. Do you have some suggestion that can help me to get out of the issue? Please help me.

Re: Error with the Toshiba Satellite T135D cooling system

As you have mentioned that you bought it brand new last week and if you are getting any problem like this then you should not try anything from your side, just take that back to the dealer. If they help you then it is fine and if you found that they are not helpful then you can send this back to Toshiba and they will solve this problem for free as it is still under warranty.

Can you hear the sound of fan running from your laptop? If that is not running then the possibility is that the fan is died and the only way to cure this problem is to replace the fan with the new one and that will solve the problem for you. This is the most probable reason for this as I have seen on many of the cases and replacing that will solved the problem. So I hope that it will do the same for you as well.

Just check that if proper air is coming from the vents or not. If that is coming in a small amount then there is possibility that the fan blades are choked through fluff and dust and you will have to clean that. So check for this and if this is true then just clean that gently and it will solve the problem for you. Please reply if this is not the problem for you so that we can try to solve that in other way.

If you are having many programs running on your laptop at the same time then it may cause the system to be overheated and because of that it shows you the error message. So just check and close all the unnecessary programs running on your computer. Other than this, you should also check that what are the programs are set to run on startup. If you are having some unwanted program there then just remove that and see if this can help you or not.

I have a comparable situation when I use my T235-S1340 in Denver. Utilizing HWMonitor the CPU temps appear to vary in the middle of 53 and 60C (never higher), but the notes that there is a cooling system situation appear to head up additional habitually when the keyboard/HD/wifi is sit still. Unvaryingly I will appropriate precisely 10 of these notices while I am far from the laptop, then none while finishing up it for quite some time around then.