Thread: DivX Mobile Player Version 1.0 not working on Nokia 5230

DivX Mobile Player Version 1.0 not working on Nokia 5230

Recently, I buy new Nokia 5230 Smartphone and it will be best for the operating purpose. There is inbuilt media player present on this cell phone but I need a Divx on it. Hence I try to download and install this software on nokia phone. This is the DivX Mobile Player Version 1.0 Series 60 5th Edition. I try to download and install this software but it goes failure. It not works properly. Thanks for any kind of help.

Re: DivX Mobile Player Version 1.0 not working on Nokia 5230

DivX player is the official player from Divx for nokia symbian devices. It is a multifunction video and audio player that can play DivX, OpenDivX, Mpeg-4, Mpeg-1 videos and Mp3 audio. You need to check that the installed DMP will be the authorized version of this player or not. For checking this you need to go to the about section of this software. It works and then you can able to solve this problem. If it is not official version then replace it with official version. It solve problem.

You require running a DivX video on this Nokia 5230 mobile phone. If we try to do it on default real player then it doesn’t play that video. The correct and compatible version of this player will be able to play this video if we correctly downloaded and install this DivX player on mobile. You need to do this task using the proper way. If it gives error message “Player Expired” at the time of installation, then you want to press ok and open the official site of mobile DivX. Then use most recent version of player and install it onto the mobile phone. It solve problem.

I have been using divx mobile player on my nokia 5230 cell phone but unexpectedly it goes failure. The reason behind this is that when I try to click on the icon then it indicates its open but not work properly. Then I decided to do the factory reset setting task on this mobile phone. Hence I first go to the setting menu and then use the factory restores option present on them. It work and finally the problem is being solved.

If the DMP version install on your mobile encounters corrupted videos problem then you need to trying to show the thumbnail images in the file browser. Then DMP will stop the thumbnail display and mutely exit. You should restart this DMP version. To restart the mobile phone version also make difference and then you can able to solve this complicated problem. This is the best solution that work in most of the time.

I also faced the similar kind of problem on this mobile phone. Then I attempt to install the DMP player on it. i have previously installed the latest DMP version but it will be provide the trouble on the cell phone. The DivX player its exposed player expired. Then I use the crucial technique to do the reinstall process on this cell phone. It will be solve the mobile player trouble onto this Nokia phone. Then do this in your cell phone and solve difficulty.

I had trouble logging into divx labs to download after registering. Somehow, found a link on divx labs that had the S60V5 sisx file. Downloaded and installed on my nokia 5230 cell phone. Now it works because I use this link and then done the registration task. I suggest you that use this kind of link and officially register your DMP player. It solve the problem. Unsupported DivX Mobile Player will make such kind of problem.