Thread: Screen resolution gets changes after restarting ASUS Eee PC 701SD

Screen resolution gets changes after restarting ASUS Eee PC 701SD

Recently I have purchased ASUS Eee PC 701SD. Well I have noticed an issue with the laptop of mine when it is restarted. Whenever I restart the laptop of mine the resolution of the screen is turn to 800X600. What should I do so that can get the resolution of 800X480? Let me know if you are having any useful instruction to get the requirement of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Screen resolution gets changes after restarting ASUS Eee PC 701SD

In this particular problem I think you need to update Windows which you have installed on the computer of yours. you should visit the official website and simply download the latest updates of Windows and you should install the same on the system. After competing with the installation process you should restart the system and see whether the issue is persisting or not.

There is no information regarding the problem which you are getting. Can you tell me which version of operating system do you have installed on the computer? post the entire hardware as well as software configuration of the system. Do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer? have you ever received the above mentioned issue? Let me know if you are having any other information which will give a light shed on this particular matter.

Do you have got the above mentioned issue on the system of yours? if your answer is no then I recommend that you should simply perform a System restore. You should restore your computer to the restore point where you was not having the issue. The entire process of the System restore might be several minute longer so you need to wait till the entire process is gets completed. I am hoping that you will be able to fix the matter after performing system restore.

Well I sure that there is an issue with the Video card drivers. I am suggesting that you simply visit the official website of the video card manufacturer and look for the latest version of the drivers. Once you have found the same you should download the driver on the computer of yours and install the same. after completing with the installation you should restart the computer and see whether it is working or not.

There should be a hardware issue with the laptop which you are having and I think you need to contact the official service center and ask for further help on this particular matter. Make sure that your device should not have any physical damage otherwise the service warranty of the product will be void. I am hoping that you will be able to resolve the issue after visiting the service center.