Thread: how to Replaced keyboard of Asus 900Ha laptop?

how to Replaced keyboard of Asus 900Ha laptop?

I am having Asus 900ha,from 2 weeks I faced problem of keyboard have 2 dead keys ‘q’ and ‘r’ and due to this, it affect on directly or indirectly on my work. so I am looking for replacement of my keyboard of laptop the keyboard which sold at ASUS store under part 0$GNo12kus20-1 which is not suitable or not fit my keyboard panel, its width is approximately ¼ too small than my original keyboard if anybody having idea where I could find an original? Then reply me

re: how to Replaced keyboard of Asus 900Ha laptop?

If you are ready to buy new keyboard or replacing keyboard then please don’t select other keyboard model than existing model because every keyboard model is varies from length ,height , width and there is also difference of position of button. if you put such keyboard on your laptop then also some key definitely will not be work . my friend also replace keyboard with other model of keyboard there are four lower tabs the ctrl,alt and right keys but on the smaller keyboard there are obly 3 tabs at Fn ,space,down arrow.

Yes my friend I think you understood the importance of selecting model of keyboard. so you can purchase from nearest service center of Asus,there you can give the model number of laptop then engineer will give appropriate working days period but you will get proper solution of queries and warranty of keyboard. You can also buy online, there is an many sites where you can buy electronic products online. If you want to be secure transaction then go to official website of ASUS

Thank for your reply ,I ordered the 9000HA US based keyboard to replace my existing keyboard .this fit perfectly with my Panel and its working fine but mapping of keyboard is not good.my function key assigned to top row keys.so that f1 got fuction like wireless on/off which previously assigned to f2.to solved this I Restart the pc and removed battery and connector and Carefully re-seat the Keyboard Ribbon Cable. Reverse and Power on the system...