Thread: features and specification of sansa fuze+

features and specification of sansa fuze+

recently my old sansa was damaged after 2 and half year due to fall a glass of water in it. So I decided to buy new MP3 player, but I want to stick with only sansa brand. Previously I’m using sansa fuze which has capacity of storing data up to 4GB, but it is not enough for me I want a high capacity player of sansa brand. If sansa has launched new upgraded player of sansa fuze then please tell me about that.

Re: features and specification of sansa fuze+

Sansa brand has launched sansa fuze+ which is an upgraded version of sansa fuze. This new sansa fuze+ has complete range of functionality which a user wants. It’s got internal memory up to 4 GB and you can extend up to extra 4GB means your total memory will be up to 8GB. It has a video playback, a FM radio and you can record FM songs in your fuze+. It’s got 2.4” QVGA screen which makes high experienced of watching movies in fuze+. Its market price $80 for 4GB and memory card price is around %40 which containing 1000’s songs.

In front of this player contains main playback controls, which comes in form of capacitive touch pad instead of old scroll wheel and buttons which comes old fuze one. It’s working like a capacitive touch screen and this features you will find in most touch screen phones and tablets these days. As you know that it is upgraded of old fuze means it got a new feature like dock connector. The screens have 240x320 which is nice upgrade from old fuze. It’s got brilliant interface which are key features of fuze+. Its wallpaper is automatically created using album art from music on the player.

You wish come true because sansa has launched new player fuze+ which overcome with limitation of old fuze. It’s got a awesome interface because of this customer attracted to fuze+. It has resistivity touchpad which makes feel of using advanced screen touch phones. I will show some configuration of new sansa fuze+ so it will help you in buying new fuze+ …..
    1. Screen: 2.4 inch with 320x240 pixels
    2. Formats supporting: WMA, Secure WMA, MP3, Ogg Vorbnis, AAC, FLAC etc.
    3. Connectivity: micro USB
    4. Storage: 4, 8 or 16GB + extension micro SD slot
    5. Battery life: a full day audio, 5 hour s video.
    6. Extended features: radio, video, podcasts, audioboks, photos.

Why are you going for Sansa brand, the money which are you investing for buying sansa in that amount you can go for apple iPod nano. Ipod nano is much sleek than fuze+. Ipad nano is versatile and it’s utilize itunes which provides you of 1000 songs and which are fully sync able. It’s allows you to st6ore 1000 of best moment photos which you can take snapshot where you will go. Its audio quality is excellent than fu8ze+. The main features of fuze + video playback and still for watching video in fuze + you have to convert the video which is compatible for fuze+.