Thread: Is there any Netbook which has long battery life and matte screen?

Is there any Netbook which has long battery life and matte screen?

Recently my office work has increased and so sometimes I need to work while traveling also. I am planning to purchase a laptop which has long battery life and has matte screen. I don’t want the laptop only quotes as long battery life. It should really have long battery life with matte screen. As far as I think Asus 1001P has along battery life and also matte screen. I have heard that 1005PE has a longer battery life but it doesn’t have a matte screen. What do I do? Kindly suggest me some good laptop that has both the thing as a soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Re: Is there any Netbook which has long battery life and matte screen?

Well yes I agree many companies quote a battery life of 10 hrs and all but they don’t give actually. There are many Netbooks that have decent battery life with matte screen. Most netbooks have glossy screens. What I would suggest you is if you are using Asus 1001P netbook then use it or buy it because it has a good battery life and also has a matte screen. In a laptop magazine test, Asus 1001P laptop did last for 8 hours and 23 minutes on record. So I think this could be a nice option. I hope u will like this laptop.

Yes Asus 1001P has a good battery life and has a matte screen. You can certainly go for it as it is also cheap comparatively. 1005PE has a good battery life but yes it doesn’t have a matte screen. 1005PE gives a battery life of 10 hours in normal use. Which I think is really very good. It runs on 63 w/hr battery. It doesn’t have a matte screen but I think its ok. Its screen is quite good comparing other glossy screens. So in my choice this is a good netbook for you.

Even I think Asus 1001P is a good laptop with a battery life of 8 hours and nice matte screen. You should go for this. Why do you want a matte screen? There are many laptops with glossy screens but have other compromising factors with it. You cannot get everything together sometimes. The cost of Asus 1001P is very normal than other netbooks. You should certainly look for. Finding netbooks with all features is difficult. You thing you do is you can carry a spare battery with yourself. Well tell me your budget so that I can give you some real nice solutions. Thank you

I think Asus 1015PEM is a netbook for me. Because it has battery life of 8 hours with using wifi. It says that it has a battery life of 13 hours but it is only claimed as done by other companies. You can watch a video continuous for 8 hours and some more minutes on it without any trouble. The screen around is glossy but it is quite fine than other glossy screens. If you want to download some software’s connecting wifi it gives a battery life of around 10 hours. So I think you should go for this netbook.

Samsung N220 netbook is a quite recent one in the market. I would suggest you to go for this one. It has a new Intel Atom N450 processor. Samsung N220 netbook machine uses a 10.1-inch matte finish 1024 x 600 screen. Samsung N220 netbook has a matte screen with a nice finish. Power of Samsung N220 netbook comes from a 6-cell 5900mAh. It gives a battery life of 11 hours. So for me this laptop is very good. Tell me what is your budget? You can visit the official website and book this one.