Thread: Samsung HMX-Q10 HD Camcorder User manual thread

Samsung HMX-Q10 HD Camcorder User manual thread

I am searching for user manual of Samsung HMX-Q10 HD Camcorder. I need the complete guide that can provide me more information on the same. This must include the tips to configure cam and other connections. What I am looking for is the connectivity solutions. There are certain cable standards are needed to follow for this camcorder. I do not find much information for the same. What I can see a standard cable which just needs to plugged in to connect it to the system and make it work. That info does not looks enough for the same. Also state what you link in this camcorder.

Re: Samsung HMX-Q10 HD Camcorder User manual thread

I found a link for the download. Click on the below link and from here you can get the manual other than English language also. This camera was announced by Samsung at CES 2011 just some time before. It has become widely popular for the recording technology with Full HD quality. This is specially due to the new CMOS sensor and optical BSI Schneider. There is enough info for the same on the web you can go through. The video quality of this camcorder is much better than others.

Samsung HMX-Q10 HD Camcorder User manual

The camera looks nicer with the new way of grip Samsung provided. This has become one of the highlights of Samsung HMX-Q10. This technology is called as Switch Grip. That means when you move your hands the camera itself rotates the image on the LCD orientation. So that you can use it with both your hands. This is somewhat which has not seen before and it is really appreciated by the audience. For better info there is review available on the camcorder on this forum. See the below link for detailed information on its features and support.

Review : Samsung HMX-Q10 Switch Grip Full HD Camcorder

This looks a bit unique thing. I had seen the video of this cam which demonstrated the same features. This camera has an ability to record both the right hand as the left. For more technical information on the same, Samsung has incorporated a G-magnetic sensor that detects the orientation of the camera and rotates the image based on this. This makes their use more convenient, depending on the situation or angle that we have, besides, as you can see, its design is so compact that it is almost impossible that we can escape.