Thread: Does USB charger for Asus Eee PC T91 is available

Does USB charger for Asus Eee PC T91 is available

HI, Yesterday I heard about USB charger for Asus Eee T91laptop. Is any one known there is any USB charger available for this laptop. Or any one have purchased it .Does such kind of products are available in the market. If any one has any Idea about it pleases post. I know there are mains chargers and car chargers are available for T91Also monition its price if you know it. Please reply I want this charger for charging my laptop at home.

Re: Does USB charger for Asus Eee PC T91 is available

Oh great, if such USB charger is available for Asus Eee T91laptop. Then its going to be a very good for we all because we can charge our laptop just by plug in the USB cable into the desktop computer which is obviously more convenient than that of ordinary method. I will like to buy such USB charger for my laptop because in office I can charge my laptop. So please post.

Yes, I agree with both of you if such USB charger is available for Asus Eee T91laptop. Then its going to be a very good for we all because we can charge our laptop just by plug in the USB cable into the desktop computer which is obviously more convenient than that of ordinary method. And I am exited to use this charger for charging my Asus Eee T91laptop. Hope you understand my excitement. Please reply.

Yes, this is really good to watch an laptop charging using USB charger. But sometimes it is risky because u need 12v to charge your laptop, but usb provides only 5watts of power. So just think how much deference in both of them as 12v=36watts. So I will suggest you people dong go for it. It might harm your laptop. Also there are chances that it can burn your laptop. So please don’t try to charge it if have buy it from somewhere.