Thread: ThinkPad T410 Power button is Blinking

ThinkPad T410 Power button is Blinking

Yesterday night I have seen that my power button of my ThinkPad T410 is blinking green. I also search why this is so happening and I got one video about ViewSonic LCD. There where he said that it is Symptom of bad power supply capacitors. Is he is right. Please tell me because it’s happening with my ThinkPad T410. And if he is correct then please tell me how I should solve this problem? Please help

Re: ThinkPad T410 Power button is Blinking

Ok, Please tell me is this is happening with your power adapter and battery pack or just with Power adapter or else just with battery pack. Please tell me is this is happening with above components. If it’s happening so then I don’t think there is any issue with it. You just have to fully charge your battery. That’s it.So if anyone has fixed this problem please tell me how to overcome such issue? Hope it helps you.

Yes, this happens with me when I have the battery in my ThinkPad T410 and when it's plugged in. Also it does not happen all the time. It just happens when I do some work over it and disappears after I reboot my system. I have set the battery on auto optimize lifespan mode. Also tell me is it fine if battery resets power manager. Please reply I am scared about this thing.

Ok, I will just like to suggest you that the power button blinks just when it goes into the standby mode. As you said earlier you have kept your battery on optimize lifespan to undo this you should press blue function key from your keypad. That’s it you have done. Hope you understand why this is happening. Or neglect that and enjoy your ThinkPad T410