Thread: Which is the Best video format to conserve battery life on Intel i5?

Which is the Best video format to conserve battery life on Intel i5?

I have just planned on a road trip from Russian (Siberia via Europe and to US and then back to Russia) so it like moving around the whole globe but just the upper half Conner of the world so I think I needed to have lots of songs and video on my way out as I would not like to get bored on my trip aboard , but on the other hand I also don ‘t want to have an excess battery life as taking a battery life empty would not allow me to use play the music ,so my question is what format of video extension should I convert them into so that I could converse some battery power on it .

Re: Which is the Best video format to conserve battery life on Intel i5?

Here is what I have been able to do , I just made this work I guess ,all the movies ,video , or songs , consumes an equitant amount of battery as that they play on the laptop , this is the first time that I am hearing about his , thought woo can just minimize then to the small possible extension so that they would consume less amount of space , but I think that it is not possible to save this batter y life , I hope I did not hurt you .

I think it would be more conventional for you to carry an extra battery and keep them charged so that it would not be able to use that one with the new laptop that was present here, moreover,that would also help you to get the more power back up as you go , also this would be very helpful for you if you try using that with the a mild screen as it would darker screen would consume less power when consumed with it .

I think that is quite possible to do that with the help of this , and you are absolutely right about that things that you said here , her eis what I have I think the above moron does not know about it but , yes converting the video to some better format like the MKv format that play or using the hardware playback is comparatively more better to use than the .avi extension n that is normally used . also remember that the.wmv format consumes the highest power .

That was a really a great reply that you given by the above user I was really hoping for some better replies that the one above, I have too heard that , and that was really very help fully for me , we ll thanks for all the replies that you have given me , I would not been able to use this with other types , well , the previously two replies were also very help full to me as I am planning they have antoher battery for better power supply here .

Hey , you just sound like me , I had the same problem with it when I was in my college , we friends planned a road trip across china , so I was in the same boat in which you are know, so I think you can know trust me on this reply , up would strongly suggest you to use this or convert this mpeg -1 if you can also try using this with the H.264 that was there , the GPU decoding works best with this for saving better life that was there .

The best video format for this is never been available for me until and unless I made to the GPU decoding as that might be the one that caused the problem, I have been facing the same when I query here , but ,after reading you comments I came to know about the GPU encoding that appears to play from the hard-ware , and that surely saved some battery life , though not as much as I expected .