Thread: Will a 3g connector from another laptop work in my laptop

Will a 3g connector from another laptop work in my laptop

Is there any way or technique by using we can Steal a 3g connector thing from another notebook? There are which the problems with latest 3g technology? Is 3g not securing technology? What actions are taken by the 3g provider to secure their customer from unknown person?

Re: Will a 3g connector from another laptop work in my laptop

Wireless cards can nearly all of time swap between notebooks if not nearby some hardware ID lock from the manufacturers. In practical it is only a SIM card reading tool with an antenna. How it is mortal interfaced with the notebook I have not yet tried to open. But is a software matter, mostly locked by the contributor of the SIM

The 3g data card definition first of all is “3G Data cards are meant for accessing internet and emails at anytime and from anywhere”. This 3G Data Card you can plug-in into your laptop and can use the fastest available connection, broadband speeds of up to 1.8 Mbps. Its design makes it easy to use; Laptops have a PC Card slot, or an Express Card slot. There is also have the slot for using 3g broadband the PCMCIA to Express Card Converter, you need 3G Data card ,network SIM card, support software

3g is the now latest technology which mostly use by the all net using persons for access the net from any where or when they are busy in their work that time quickly they can check there mail or share any information with anyone without using the internet on the computer so they save their time and done there work but the problem is come when the hackers or any person who have interest in 3g and know only some info and try to make any stupid things with that 3g user so there is problem for that person and that might be problem for 3g user , so please take advice for the security from the 3g provider.