Thread: No FM Radio on HTC flyer

No FM Radio on HTC flyer

My parent have just gifted me a new tablet pc for my daily use , but I am shocked to see that I am not been able to use the FM radio on this ,tablet pc , I mean how would I survive without it , is that my mistake I mean have skipped something , or is that it was just the developer of the HTC flyer , forgot to install this on the my tablet pc , please help me out as that might , be very helpful for me to decide what should I further do .

Re: No FM Radio on HTC flyer

Seems like the developer have just forgot to embed then fm radio in my phone as it seems that tablet pc does not have that option , I just don ‘t understand , actually , I should they could be more understand that we don ‘t use it , as most of the tablet user , already own a multimedia phone with them so I guess the developer might just have taught that it would be of no use imploding it for smaller amount of share holders .

I just don‘t understand why do we need fm radio while we have a live internet connectivity with some cool player to play our desired songs, that what the need for adapting to the radio which plays the songs according to the request of the user, above that it is many times just needs to be near the tower so that we can hear the radio without any differences I the sound, so here is what I have found out, it just not worth it , so blame the developer s .

Hey , that was really very sad to know that they have not embedded the an FM Radio in it , but , I was very lucky to find an alternative to this ,one , and this alternative is quite better than the previous one , here is what I have done, I just got myself registered on the online website that has the lets it user to play specific radio channel form any selected company .I have also not been used to this one but , I am getting better at using this .so just try that out .

That regrettable the weirdest new that I have heard about any tablet pc till now but I still haven ‘t been able to figure out what problem did it caused , till now I am not been able to figure out any of the problem that is stated here , but I would surely like to hear that from someone who has already own it , as I still do not believe this ,.