Thread: ThinkPad x series tablets not shipped on time

ThinkPad x series tablets not shipped on time

I have just order a new laptop for my pc which is Lenovo ThinkPad x201t which apparent has a multitouch feature, and many more things like a extra battery for my laptop, but somehow it is been 30 days and I haven‘t got his delivery till know so can someone please let me know if if am the only one who is facing this problem or everyone here is facing this problem , If I am the only one , then I guess I need to cancel the order and place a new one .

Re: ThinkPad x series tablets not shipped on time

I have been having the same problem with the same thing I stay in Canada and I that have just ordered that some days ago but , I am not been able to see my product at my home , I have seen on my other sites stating the they had to wait 3 months for their product to get delivered so I guess, out product would take some more time to get the things delivered .I mean , I have got the tracking code ,and it still says that my order is still in processing .

This problem looks quite general, I guess, for anything that you have ordered, but I guess that could be avoid or at least minored by the exercise of the ensure that BOTH your bill to and ship to addresses are programmed with your CC bank ahead of placing the order .and, please remember hat if you are staying in other continent then it might take it some more time for the delivering the product travelling consumes more time.

The default delivery time is often based on the this one, and is often calculated with the default lead time and the estimated with the shipping dates that are often tend to change while you are on the journey, so it might be worth the time as the company has nothing to do with it as the product are been shipped daily to the courier companies, well I did faced the same problem before but, after waiting for 12days I got mine delivery on time though 7 days late of what I was promised .

That is very disappointing after reading the comments that you guys have made, well I did faced the same problem and got mine delivery some 2 months after I order the product, in my case, the customer service center told me that the problem that is been faced by me, was caused due to the sourcing problem in hard-drive which took time to ship this out to my address, but your cases are completely different, I guess a call to customer service center might works better for you.

I am just shocked by seeing the amount of the user who are facing this problem though I am also be targeted and it has been 34 days know I still haven ;t received any confirmation from the Lenovo site as when every I call then they ask me for the tracking code and it seems that they have just not been that helpful for me so I have made up a point to make this more usable ,well thanks for the replies ,