Thread: Live Holdem Pro not working in HTC Flyer

Live Holdem Pro not working in HTC Flyer

Recently I have downloaded live holdem pro game in HTC flyer, registered and logged in. Except while I obtain to a table I'm not capable to bet otherwise do actually whatever thing. I have also downloaded spare parts plus verified compatibility mode. I'm at rest not noticing whichever controls. Otherwise perhaps I'm simply dumb and can't form it out. However I've gone through their help and I'm at rest not noticing what I'm missing anybody else who plays poker by the use of this app and working properly.

Re: Live Holdem Pro not working in HTC Flyer

Does it matter which Android we have on the flyer, the main thing is the stability during running. Since we have the flyer on the HTC's own surface, you realize of Android is not much anyway. Or put another way, what can A3.0 better than the version 2.3.3. Subsidy is really good and 3.0 is not on all devices. The only hope I had was a phone function, because the hardware side, the flyer has it all. As for the game thing concern download update from Android market which might fixes problem.

On the market, the games are not great. Android on for games that hold the road, go to the website of Gameloft, but the HTC home is not available. There will be soon OnLive, will have games that will not be stored on the shelf but on an online server, so me it does not suit me. (Login required). I'm looking for good games on the shelf for about a week since I bought it at the time, but still nothing.

A smart move by HTC: cloud services such as tablet computers with OnLive provide attractive content without requiring extreme computing power or memory would be very much needed. Also account for installations and software updates. The battery is protected, because power-hungry computing work in the unit, but on servers in the Internet takes place. If the game now also running in the mobile network without any delay, the flyer has the makings of a high flyer.

It seems to me like problem is not about the game or the update required for that particular game. Most of the issues come when there is incompatibility between the Android version and the game. It seems to me that your Android is not capable to run that game even in compatibility mode. So it would be better if you look for a new update for your entire device. I hope that the HTC has already released update for this tablet computer.

Android 2.2 is designed to run only on smartphones," this is what has been said by the manager of Google, which continued on which the applications' Android Market could not be adapted to devices with display much larger than how much they have smartphones, Android 2.2 may still work very well on products such as Galaxy Tab, but certainly not too different from the products of what is a smartphone. In spite of everything it is possible that in future versions of Android as Gingerbread and Honeycomb could be the operating system to run on other devices very different from smartphones.