Thread: Want to replace my hard drive on Asus Eeepc 1015pn, how to do this?

Want to replace my hard drive on Asus Eeepc 1015pn, how to do this?

I have Asus eeepc 1015pn,I want to replace my hard drive on it, I don’t have any information about how to change it. I need help over here. My friend did it, he told me how hard it was. He gave me only some instructions about it. Still it is confusing for me, how to do this. Can anyone help me? How to replace hard drive on Asus Eeepc 1015pn?

Re: Want to replace my hard drive on Asus Eeepc 1015pn, how to do this?

If you want to replace your hard drive, then go for the 500GB of hard drive for Asus eeepc 1015pn.it will provide great storage and superior performance. It will give you the best performance. It depends upon you which hard drive you want to use in your Asus Eeepc 1015pn, HDD or SSD? Both type of the hard drive is efficient to store the data and perform faster. SSD include flash storage media, USB driver’s .it is not difficult to replace the hard drive, remove the power supply cord from the previous hard drive and connect to the new hard drive. And connect the cord which is connected with the mother board, to the new hard drive.

Upgrading your Asus eeepc 1015pn with the SSD will be good for your computer to increase the overall performance. Solid State drive will provide faster read time then the hard disc drive. When you are going to replace your hard drive, make sure that your computer is turned off and all cords are not connected to the power supply board. After confirming these things open the case, it is easy to open the case .then uninstall the previous hard drive and install the new SSD.

Replacement of the hard drive include simple steps which are as:- before starting the replacement process , make sure that your computer is no connected with the electric board. After that open the case of your computer. Remove your previous hard drive carefully. At starting, make sure where the hard Drive is and unplug its power supply by removing the wires carefully. Hard drive is attached with the computer by the screws, remove these screws and take the hard drive out carefully. Now take the hard drive out and put the new hard drive instead of that. Attach the new hard drive with the screws, plug the power to the correct slot. And connect the wires to the new hard drives which are connected with the motherboard. And close the case. Connect the power supply to your computer, and start it.