Thread: Cannot see Volume and Brightness Indicator in Lenovo ThinkPad Z60m 2530

Cannot see Volume and Brightness Indicator in Lenovo ThinkPad Z60m 2530

In my Lenovo ThinkPad Z60m 2530 laptop I am facing one problem. Normally whenever I press Volume Button, light button and Brightness increase button at that time i can see the indicator for all the things on my screen. But from last some days I I am not able to see those indicators on my screen. Please tell me how to get back those indicators in my laptop screen. If anyone have similar problem and have solution then please help me with that. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Cannot see Volume and Brightness Indicator in Lenovo ThinkPad Z60m 2530

Well this is very common problem faced by so many users. Normally this kind of problem arises when you have disabled the On Screen Display In your laptop. I think in your case also same thing has happen, I think somehow you have disabled the On Screen Display option in your laptop and that is why you are facing this problem. If you want to solve this issue then you have to enable the On Screen Display option and after that you will be able to see the indicators on your screen.

If you don’t know how to enable the On Screen Display option in your laptop then I think you have to follow these steps and after that you will be able to enable the On Screen Display option. First you have to right click on the desktop and after that you have to click on the properties. Now after clicking on the properties you have to select the setting tab and then click on the advance option. In advance option you will find the on screen display option now you have to enable that option.

After following your above steps I have tried to enable the On Screen Display option from my display properties but after that when i have clicked on the advance option at that time I have noticed that there is no such option called On Screen Display. Please suggest me some other solution for this. Is there anything wrong with my laptop ir this problem is occurred because of the drivers? Please reply me as soon as possible.

In Lenovo ThinkPad Z60m 2530 laptop the On screen display feature is included under with the Hot Key Features package. You should try to find this manually in your laptop by going into my computer and after that C drive. Now after going in to the C drive you have to click n the SWTOOLS folder and after that you have to select DRIVERSHOTKEYS option. If you don’t find anything like that then you can download the Hotkey driver from internet also.

If you want to download the Hotkey driver form internet then you can download it from official website of the Lenovo and if you are not able to find there you can also download it by clicking here DOWNLOAD. Now after downloading that you have to install it in your laptop and after that check whether you are getting the indicators on the screen or not? I think after installing the drivers you will get the indicators on the screen.

Well after trying above solutions also if you are not able to see the volume and brightness indicator in your laptop then I think you should try to solve this issue by repairing the OS in your laptop and if that idea does not help you then you should visit the service center and after that you have to ask about your problem and they will give you proper solution regarding your problem.