Thread: Best laptop to run 3D animation programs with longest battery life?

Best laptop to run 3D animation programs with longest battery life?

Guys I need a help from you all can you suggest me a laptop with which I should be going which has a great battery backup as I am I 3d animation student and I use software’s like 3ds max, adobe premiere & Photoshop, Torque 3D, Secondlife, so I need a laptop which would be having a great battery backup please suggest me any I don’t have any problem of cost? I hope you would be helping me soon?

Re: Best laptop to run 3D animation programs with longest battery life?

Well not a big deal when you don’t have a cost problem the problem would have only raised if you had any problem with the money anyways I would like to suggest you HP EliteBook 6930p which isone of the best laptop which has an amazing battery backup and I have had a personal experience with it so I can suggest you that with no doughty and I am sure if you would be trying it out you would be really happy with it and this is a laptop with a great performance also and it has been satisfactory review from every customer.

It would be really a wonderful choice if you go with a real power booster I mean a laptop which can boost your speed of working with such animation software and it would be boosting your performance by giving you a high performance and would not get stuck ever nor it would be lagging nor it would be having any problem with the graphic ever you would be really enjoying this laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X60s this is one of the longest battery life producing notebook and it is been configured with a real high level capacity which can be noted and it is 8 hrs 16 min as per a company said and has really a high level advanced features.

I would like to add one more best laptop in this discussion that it Dell Inspiron E1405 and this is a real competitor and the users have been really impressed and been shocked by knowing it’s amazing battery backup life and the performance with any problem ever this is the reason it has been placed in one of the best laptops and this laptop has proved itself with very nice performance also normally what happens is the performance always reduce the battery but in this laptop that’s not the case it can provide you with both the thing so I think you need to go with this.

Lenovo ThinkPad R60 is really the best one I have been a great fan of the Lenovo I have been a big user of this company I have used around 4 laptops of this company personally and more then 10 with my friends and relatives so I know very much about this laptop and I don’t have any other thinking in suggesting you with this because I know the day you would start using this laptop you would be surely thinking about blessing me a lot it is and am zing high level performance and battery backup providing laptop and it rocks.

There are two different laptop which I would like to suggest you and I would be saying one if the cheaper one and other one is an ok one and the cheaper one is HP Compaq nc2400 it has a battery back and a god performance and it would be a good choice if you want a cheap laptop if in any case and if you want a nice and more battery backing up and with a bit more performance then you should go with the best laptop Dell Latitude E6400 amazing 7 + hours battery backing up.

Yap i think Lenovo ThinkPad R60 would be the best suggestion for this process and i have been using this and i am i 3d animator to and i have been using more software's over it the thing is for such software's to work properly the most important thing is RAM this is what i think because ram is the one who is going to hold all the software while running and the graphic is if the normal one is there then to it would be OK the most important thing is the RAM then the processor and then the hard disk space and then i would say the graphic card all of them play and important role.