Thread: What mod should I used to get 1080p playback and 20 second boot time on the Asus Eee 1015PEM?

What mod should I used to get 1080p playback and 20 second boot time on the Asus Eee 1015PEM?

Well I am having Asus Eee 1015PEM netbook. I have really loved the look and feel of the netbook of mine. however I am looking for something like mod which will let me to improve the performance to get the 1080p Playback and also 21 time for the power on the internet. Do you have any idea on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: What mod should I used to get 1080p playback and 20 second boot time on the Asus Eee 1015PEM?

If you are looking to get the maximum performance of the SSD which you are using. You should simply use to align the partition as well as you need to align the trim on the SSD of yours. if you are using Ubuntu then you need to create the partition table by using the following piece of command.
    Code:
    sudo fdisk -uc -H 32 -S 32 /dev/sda
    after doing the same you have to create the partition by using n.

Re: What mod should I used to get 1080p playback and 20 second boot time on the Asus Eee 1015PEM?

Looking at the matter I recommend that you should install the RAM of 2GB on the laptop of yours. maximum the speed because the processor of the system will do the processing really fast. If the speed increases after installing the RAM then the latency of the system also gets increased. Also you should try with the overclock the RAM to the higher FSB to get the maximum output on this particular matter. I have decreased the latency to 7.

If you wanted to have lowering time of the booting the operating system then you need to use the following points.
    1. You should have enable the EFI partition for the boot booster should be enabled.
    2. Also there should be lower amount for the grub timeout. This particular thing will be useful into the situation when you have installed Linux on the system of yours.

In many situation the system boot time is getting increased due unwanted services which are being loaded on the computer at the time of booting. If you are using Windows based operating system then I recommend that you should clean boot the system of yours and disable the system process which are not required. After doing the same you are going to have the significant changes into the boot loading time of the computer of yours.

Well if you are looking to get the 720p / 1080p on the h264 encoded video then I am suggesting that you should use the codec and also use the all the 4 cores. If you have installed Windows 7 based operating system then I you should download and install the Media Player Classic. Also you should disable the Visual effect on the computer by using following steps. You should click on the Control Panel and you have to click on the Performance and go for Visual Effects.