Thread: Keyboard keys are not working properly on Asus Eee PC 904HA

Keyboard keys are not working properly on Asus Eee PC 904HA

After installing the windows vista in my Asus 904HA laptop my keyboard has started givi8ng me some issue. Now whenever I start my laptop at that time I without using any keyboard shortcuts also in my laptop the ctrl + s are executed. I don’t know what is wrong with my keyboard. Is there anything wrong with my keyboard or is there anything wrong with my operating system. Please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

re: Keyboard keys are not working properly on Asus Eee PC 904HA

As far as I know you are facing this problem because the any key In your laptop gets stuck at somewhere and I think you should first check that all the keys in your laptop are functioning properly or not. Sometimes this type of problem also occurred because of the operating system issue and I think you should try to solve this problem by trying these two ideas and after that let me know what the result is.

Yes I completely agree with the above post even I have also faced the similar problem with my laptop and after that I have tried so many solution to solve this issue but after doing that also I was not able to solve this problem and after that I have tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the operating system in my laptop and after that when I checked my keyboard at that time it worked fine.

AS you have mentioned in your above solution that I can solve this issue by reinstalling the operating system I can solve this issue after reading that I have tried to solve this issue by doing the same solution but after doing that also I get the same problem and my keyboard is still giving me the same problem. Now please tell me how can I solve my keyboard issue in my Asus 904HA laptop? If anyone have any idea regarding this then please help me. Thank you in advance.

It is basically a keyboard problem and not your operating system problem. If you want to solve this issue then i will suggest you to solve this issue by changing the keyboard. You can buy the new keyboard from the market and after that you have to replace that new keyboard with your laptop keyboard and then you will not face this problem with your Asus 904HA laptop.

If you are going to replace your laptop keyboard on your own then you have to keep certain things in your mind that while replacing the keyboard you have to use the proper tools and you will not do anything wrong with other parts of the laptop otherwise it will make more problems for you. It is better you give your laptop in service center or any repair shop and after that change the keyboard from there only. I hope this information will be helpful to you.

Re: Keyboard keys are not working properly on Asus Eee PC 904HA

I have tried to replace keyboard in my Asus 904HA laptop on my own but I find it very risky and after that I have decided to visit the service center. Now after that I visited service center and after that Asked about my problem. Now after that then have checked my problem and changed my laptop keyboard. Now after doing that my Asus 904HA laptop started working normally.