Thread: Windows XP/Vista Drivers needed for Dell Alienware Aurora ALX

Windows XP/Vista Drivers needed for Dell Alienware Aurora ALX

Hi members anyone have drivers for Windows xp/vista for Alienware Aurora ALX , m9700.Please any one have any idea .Anyone have any idea from where I can get this driver for my computer. I have search on many of forums and sites but hasn’t got anything .So please help me for getting proper drivers for my computers I can’t listen songs too .please help .If anyone have any idea please post.

re: Windows XP/Vista Drivers needed for Dell Alienware Aurora ALX

Ok. Most of all people have the same problem with drivers. This is just because of we don’t keep backup of drivers provided with the laptop or motherboard. One should always make image of his own drivers so that you don’t get such problems again. Also it is any time better to keep backup of your data so that u can make the use in future if there any failure occurs. I recently heard about one torrent of piratebay which involves all type of drivers might you will get it from there.

Yes, you are rite all should make backup of there all resources, at least of drivers. SO kipping backup I s a good habit and everyone should make backup their resources. You can find drivers for Windows xp/vista for Alienware Aurora ALX , m9700 on alienware’s official website .So visit it .You will get their a list of all drivers .then select your appropriate driver. And enjoy it. Have a fun

Yes, I am agreeing with u all. If you need graphic driver or you don’t know which your motherboard is then you can use several applications available today. But I suggest that if you don’t have any idea about it then you should visit official site of Nvidea. There are many drivers available for download, and you can get your driver just by using their online free scan. This will scan your system and download will start automatically. So please make use of it.