| || |
Join Date: Mar 2010
Photography tips for Nokia mobiles
Hello guys, as I am posting this thread for the ones who had doubt with the camera gotten with the Nokia mobile
but have some problem of doubt, or dissatisfaction. But I would no need to worry more as I have some quick tips that you can follow while capturing the moments, and that’s ok with the person who already have a good camera in your phone but the user who has a camera with 5 Mega pixel or below than that can follow this instructions to capture the pix more effectively.
I have also seen some of the people as they have very good camera having enough mega pixels, good flash light support, innovative optics and sensors, but still they are not able to capture the good images as they are expecting.
- See guys you should always use the settings that you have got for the camera, because wherever you got the mobile it comes with a default settings, and because of that only we cannot capture good images. OK if suppose I consider the N97, in that there are too many setting such as you can set the type of images as normal image, or with a greyscale effect or the sepia effect.
- Though you have a flash light on your phone, turn it off while capturing the pictures in the daylight.
- Always use different modes while capturing the images as if you set it to automatic it will capture the images that way.
- If possible always set the Brightness and the contrast according to the environment. Because in automatic mode it will not get that best effect that you are expecting.
- With this, if suppose you are about to capture the small things and you want to make focus on that you should make use of Macro Mode, because Shooting smaller objects and placing them into extra focus with fuzzy background is best for a macro mode.
- Utilize the User defined approach to stay away from setting up often.