Thread: Is it possible to use Western Digital 600GB VelociRaptor Hard Drive in Alienware m9750 laptop

Is it possible to use Western Digital 600GB VelociRaptor Hard Drive in Alienware m9750 laptop

Hi, I heard about Western Digital 600GB VelociRaptor Hard Drive .I think Western Digital only have developed the first Raptor in the computer market. And yes they have finished working with VelociRaptor .As they have said earlier it has high capacity as compare to their other drives, also it covers most of all features. WD also announced that it will provide new level of performance. Let’s look for it.

Re: Is it possible to use Western Digital 600GB VelociRaptor Hard Drive in Alienware m9750 laptop

Yes, Western Digital 600GB VelociRaptor Hard Drive. The most important feature is SATA 6G connectivity. I am going to buy it for my pc as a secondary drive for my laptop. Did anyone have any idea how much it will cost me???Please reply if anyone has any idea. Also tell me if I need to use this drive how can I use it? Please reply

Re: Is it possible to use Western Digital 600GB VelociRaptor Hard Drive in Alienware m9750 laptop

Oh, that’s really great did anyone know when they are going to launch this raptor in the market. It was really awesome. My laptop is Alienware’s m9750.I want to buy it for my pc as a secondary drive for my laptop. Did anyone have any idea how much it will cost me???Please reply if anyone has any idea. Also tell me if I need to use this drive how can I use it? Please reply.

I don’t know when they are going to launch this raptor or for how much. But I am sure that its very good device and yes it will improve the performance in easier manner. Ok but you can’t use this drive with this drive directly with your laptop .You have to upgrade your Bios to take its advantage. So please upgrade your Bios prior to use this drive.