Thread: Replacement Warranty for Alienware M17X R2

Replacement Warranty for Alienware M17X R2

Hi, I have Alienware M17X R2 laptop .I have purchased it past 2months, But it’s not working anymore it just show the black screen .I think there Total system failure .one of my friend also have similar issue when he goes to the service center .When he requested for replacement warranty they told him that it will first go through the go through repair process if problem is solved then it will be back to u or else u get replacement for that. Please anyone tell me what should I do .I can’t wait till they repair my laptop.

Re: Replacement Warranty for Alienware M17X R2

It’s Ok, but you need to wait for some weeks .I think in the span of 1-2weeks you will get your laptop back .So you don’t need to wait for a long time. They try to solve the problems in repair stage just because they don’t need to make extra devices and so that they can concentrate on their new products .such as now they are going to release their R3 in a short period of time .So just go to service center ask for warranty .Hope this help.

Yes you are right .they have very good customer service with them which is available 24hrs a day. So if they don’t deliver your laptop in 1 -2week I will suggest u should call the customer service and demand either for your money back or an Alienware M17X R2 system replacement ,Whatever you wish. Again they are going to release their R3 in a short period of time .So just go to service center ask for warranty .Hope this help

Thanks for replying .I also have similar problem .As you suggest tomorrow I am going to nearest service center for my laptops warranty .I also have dell laptop they prove better repair services .they repair peripherals on the same time if it’s going to be repaired or going for replacement. Well it’s fine with me I will try to use your opinions and get my laptop working .Ok thanks once again.