Thread: Need some information on ASUS Eee PC 1015PEM

Need some information on ASUS Eee PC 1015PEM

Hi, I am looking to have Asus EEE PC 1015 for myself, so for that I was trying to get the information from the internet, but as I didn’t get the whole information, and this is not the only thing that made me confuse, but at some of the website, it was also written that not all the information provided by them are correct, so I am little bit confuse about this model, so please if there is someone who is having the same laptop, so please let me know that exact specification, and by the way is it worthy to buy this product?

re: Need some information on ASUS Eee PC 1015PEM

Off course you can have this laptop for yourself, but still I would say the screen of this machine is quite smaller than the standard one, so you may have some another option as well over this. but still if you have already decided I would say this is also not bad, as in this model they have installed a Atom N550 Dual Core Processor which is consider as a faster processor ever we had. And really the performance of this model is too good.

I also have the same machine, and the best thing that I liked about this laptop is the battery life that we got. As we can continue with the battery till 13 hours. And because of its long battery life, it became easy for its consumer to get it outside without any glitches. This is possible because of the ASUS-exclusive Super Hybrid Engine. Along with this you can have option to configure the power settings as well for getting the CPU performance as you needed.

Each EEE PC 1015PEM appear with the ASUS-exclusive EEE Docking platform that provide as a suitable, one-stop result that award you simple admission to digital substance, services, and other useful programs as well. Access allow you to stream or download content rather I would say digital contents. Including ASUS @Vibe, Game Park, ASUS WebStorage, along with this sharing will let you permit to store all your picture, media files and documents in sync.

Re: Need some information on ASUS Eee PC 1015PEM

If you consider the specifications of this model, 10.1″ LED Backlight WSVGA Screen with 1024×600 resolution, along with this the machine contains Intel® Atom™ Pineview N550 Dual Core CPU, DDRIII SO-DIMM 1GB DDR but here is the only disadvantages as you can expand it up to 2 GB only. Extra features includes WLAN 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth3.0. and the machine has a capability of hybrid storage with either 160GB or 250GB or 320GB HDD + 500GB Eee Storage, so according to me as well, worth buying I would say.