Thread: EEE PC freezes after connecting the mobile

EEE PC freezes after connecting the mobile

Hi, I am using the windows 7 with my EEE PC but have some problem while connecting the mobile to the PC. as I have a nokia mobile phone and whenever I uses to use the internet I connect it with my laptop and it was working perfectly without any glitches. But now I have started getting problems as when I connect the mobile with the laptop it gets freezes and then reboot itself. Any suggestion why this is happening?

Re: EEE PC freezes after connecting the mobile

This kind of problem occurs when one of the device gets affected with the viruses, so I think with you as well the same thing is happening. so according to me you should try to figure out whether any of the device is affected or not, if yes then you should first of all clean them with the help of antivirus. And if suppose the viruses are in the mobile itself, so don’t connect it to PC rather format the SDcard from the mobile only.

See this kind of problem occurs either because of any programs running on the machine or because of the firmware that you are using in the mobile, or the device software that you are using got connecting the device with the PC might have been corrupted, you should take care of that as well. so first of all you should check whether the software that you are using is working perfectly or not, and then only connect the phone again to the PC.

I am agree with the above user as if suppose you are not getting what is the actual problem you should try to reinstall the PC companion that you use for connecting the device and then see whether the same is happening or not. because as far as I know the laptop gets freeze because of that software only mostly, so you’ll get the resolution for your problem for sure.

Hey thanks for the complimentary suggestion guys as it was really kind of you, but still when I was looking for the virus, I didn’t get any in my machine as well as in the device also, so I thought there would be any problem with the memory card so I just removed it and then connect the device again, but still the same thing happened, and I have reset the phone as well but no luck, the same thing is happening often. Any more suggestion?

As you are still having the problem that means it is either because of the windows or the firmware that you are using in the phone, and the best option would be to start form the phone, so first of all you need to update the phone software, but remember one thing as don’t install the one that you are having currently in the device rather install the latest one in the phone, but if suppose you are still having the problem, so surely this is because of some problem in the windows.