Thread: Windows Vista RC1 Dell Inspiron e1705 with Readyboost

Windows Vista RC1 Dell Inspiron e1705 with Readyboost

In past month I watch one post about ReadyBoost feature which is supported by Microsoft’s Windows Vista rc1.But I am using windows xp now and I use ebooster for enhancing my computer’s performance .So member please tell me is this feature that allows you to use a USB key as virtual memory in order to enhance performance is available in it? Please tell me is this is true? And post your suggestion also I want to install this is on my Dell Inspiron e1705.Please reply.

Re: Windows Vista RC1 Dell Inspiron e1705 with Readyboost

Yes, I am impressed by this feature .I always trust Dell for laptop because it’s good in service. It’s to interesting to see that how and Vista RC1 which is running on my Dell laptop. And I have 512mb of RAM Thus its working too slow for me. So please tell me How to enable this feature. Is anyone having any idea about it or else any have already using this feature? Please tell me .I would like to see how it’s working with my laptop!

The one of the most useful component provided by Microsoft Windows is nothing but ReadyBoost .It is first introduced by Microsoft in combination with Windows Vista in the year 2006.It uses flash memory, external hard drive or SD card for increasing performance of your computer .It uses this drives to analyze the boot-time disk usage pattern which allows it and creates a cache which is used in subsequent system boots.

Ok, personally I am going to post it in Reboost but I am now posting it over here. U doesn’t need to configure or install any application to your windows vista. It will automatically detect your portable hard drives such as flash memory, external hard drive or SD card and rebuilding the cache in batch mode for improving your performance .It also updates the cache contents automatically after each hour when your computer is in idle mode. So just get good performance on your Dell laptops.