Thread: Which is better for asus 1000HE Ubuntu Netbook Remix or Ubuntu 11.04?

Which is better for asus 1000HE Ubuntu Netbook Remix or Ubuntu 11.04?

Well to be frank I was a windows user previously but ,after some really bad crashes and the some stability problem with the Windows based operating system I have decides to switch to some stable operating system which could be either Ubuntu 11.04 or Ubuntu Notebook Remix I mean both of them seems t o look good , but I don’t have any knowledge about them hence I am asking you for the help as I am going to install the one that is finalized by you .

Re: Which is better for asus 1000HE Ubuntu Netbook Remix or Ubuntu 11.04?

I think both of them are the same thing s it just depends in the what user inter face are you looking at if you are looking for something that is good for use and which has some better things here , I would rather like to ask you the same things here , as the name suggest it is just the remix of the standard ubuntu desktop that is available , it completely your choice as both are free to use ,and both have the same kernel.

THE usage of the both of them caries great if you are thinking of using that with the other device , I mean of you are looking for an operating system to work on the desktop , then I guess you should go with the Ubuntu 11.04 as that provides you with some of the best features and offers you full support for this , I would rather like to say that just look at the system on which you are going to run this , and then decide by your self .

I think of you have a note book , I mean if you are already have a notebook then I guess Ubuntu notebook remix is the best suited for you , I had the same with my previously laptop and that worked completely fine with me , and it is just a matter of the code that is just been modifies to a certain extend so that it could be well optima by the notebook hardware components like the one that you are having .

after reading all your comments i have figured out that ubuntu remix version works the best for me i have also tried some other things here , but i think ubuntu net book remix works the best for , i have tried ubuntu desktop 11.04 on my friends laptop , and i found that a little slow but i could not find the speed and the acceleration that i need in the laptop , while when i used Ubuntu netbook remix and i found all that i need . well thanks for all the suggestion