Thread: ASUS 1000HE keep switching from AC mode to battery mode

ASUS 1000HE keep switching from AC mode to battery mode

I have been having the same problem here with this one I have been having this problem here , i have a asus 1000x notebook and I it has been just 8 months that I have brought this notebook and the I have been facing some problem with the battery that it has , I just done understand what is causing this problem but the battery just keeps on switching between the Ac mode to the battery mode . I think that is not the problem that is caused by other method that I had previous .

Re: ASUS 1000HE keep switching from AC mode to battery mode

I guess that your system's indicator are generally due to the reason that by either a malfunctioning power brick or DC Jack wear, although it's hard to be convinced without particular analytical apparatus or an application I would suggest you to borrow some parts from you a person having similar model and then swap to see if the problem still persists ,as that might just help to zero on the error, I have not been used this previously .

Possibility is moreover the battery or a different module in the charging circuit chain is preparatory to fall short. perhaps an amplification in the impedance anywhere in the notebook is plummeting power reaching the battery to the tip and this is what is causing the laptop to not charge as that might just be helpful for you to do this, I have not been able to make out the problem but since this problem is still unclear to me , I guess the above solution would work here

Yeah dude that can pretty much be the problem that you are facing here, you can just open the circuit of the and check the voltage yourself with the help of Ac adapter, or an multimeter that you are using and the ensure that the voltage that is present there is below 10 v as if that it above 10 volts then it might cause to switch back to AC mode. This may be caused by the poor connection in the socket or the mother board.

it is more over related to a hardware, problem I would recommend you to contact the asus customer service as they might help you out, in a better way, I wish that you had the same feeling as this method could further spoil the problem , I even suggest you to use the to change the Ac adapter card and the battery to see if that works for you ., this problem may also be linked to PCB with is not good , contact customer care for better service as you are still under warrantry .

Warranty does not count here , as far as I have knowledge about his , this is just the wrong use of the adapter that have caused this problem I would rather suggest you to have a DC socket checked as this might be the one that is causing you trouble , Though the company may charge you a bit , but I think it is a better option for you as your notebook is still new and any changes in the hardware may invite new problem in it .

Finally had no problem with this , so here I have done this , here is the fix that just worked for me , however the above suggestion did help me to recover from eh problem partially but , none of the m was able to solve this problem completely , so finally I had to take me pc to the asus customer service , know they only can reply the what problem was causing that , till then just wait , till my laotop return from them .