Thread: New Update For HTC FLYER - Android Honeycomb 3.2

New Update For HTC FLYER - Android Honeycomb 3.2

Htc now trying to upgrade to their Android 3.2 Honeycomb. Then members what changes we can we expect in it .I think the majorly this update may includes vast compatibility for their new hardware’s, it may also include update for QualComm New Dual Core Snapdragon Processors which may can also have support for the Mighty NVIDIA Tegra 2.In their new update they may fix some bigs also they might provides update for in-house Honeycomb Applications such as new Movie Studio, Movies, Music and widgets. also that should be the last update for it.

Re: New Update For HTC FLYER - Android Honeycomb 3.2

In this year Mobile World is going to run Google's Android Honeycomb operating system, yes it’s a good change in the mobiles os hope it would be much faster and also it may crammed full of Honeycomb applications. I impressed with this significant upgrade in mobile phones. I hope they will be successful in their new task. I also have picked some of the top applications Honeycomb .Also I am guessing, that HTC may gets Honeycomb versions before official launch. Nice to see it .

Yes. I heard that HTC is going to release details for their 10" new tablet in some week at some event and I think that held’s in London .This 10" tablet are known as Puccini and also it is going to run on Honeycomb. They also reports that HTC may also will use the event to show the Flyer running Honeycomb .I will try to find some articles. It may just only an e-news report, so just wait and read from some sort of sources. At every Friday android market most probably gets updated.

I don’t know what’s the actual use of capacitive buttons of honey comb, because they doesn't utilize them. I think they will include this may also includes in this new update from them. I think I should wait for their new working products in Honeycomb, just give me root for now. I think this new applications will be updated to include their native Honeycomb support it in the future - and we'll certainly be on the lookout for it. Ok, I impressed with this significant upgrade and I will wait for this new update.