Thread: Asus Eee PC 701 windows xp unable to write on sd drive

Asus Eee PC 701 windows xp unable to write on sd drive

I have buy the asus 701 two months ago but now I am having the problem with the sd card where I cannot write anything which I want, so what is the problem that I can’t understand? There is any problem with my laptop or SD card tell me please?

Re: Asus Eee PC 701 windows xp unable to write on sd drive

I think, first of all you please check the properties of the SD card where it can be changes so that’s why you reason cannot write anything on it. There you can see the three permissions read, write and both, so you select that all then check it SD card work or not. This normal problems are occurs when the permissions are not set properly and you feel that they make any wrong thing.

SD card are mostly used in mobile phones, laptops, handy cam, dig cam and it is available in market with variety of range it starting from the 1 GB and its largest capacity is 16 GB. The SD is stands for the digital drive which you easily travel from any where its weight is only 2 gram it very small compare to your hard disk but obvious I agree that it have more space than SD card.

I have mention one problem which can happened with most of people some time we see that the sd card is attach to device but you not detected on the screen of that device, for that here we imagine a mobile in which I am use 2 gb sd card but it is not shown me in my mobile gallery and when I am taking picture or record voice that cannot store to the sd card two weeks this problem happens with me and I am neglect it but one day I am just remove it and reattach it in that slot that time I get that all data which I store 2 weeks ago.

Windows operating system supports all sd card but when your card is if corrupted by virus or damage by anything that time it cannot connect to your system and it will not work properly because above mention problem so keep your sd card in dry place and handle it carefully so you cannot have that type of problem in which you cannot write or read data from sd card