Thread: Performance of HTC Status on hand

Performance of HTC Status on hand

Recently, I decided to buy new HTC Status mobile phone. I noticed that the configuration of this Smartphone is to be best and most of user really like it. I have little bit doubt that should this cell phone provide the latest technology based features or not. I hope it contains latest features. I read its configuration and it is good for my point of view. Please must reply if you are using this mobile. Suggest me what will be the performance of this mobile phone. Thanks for any suggestions.

Re: Performance of HTC Status on hand

The HTC Status has a form factor you identify well. It provides quadband GSM and also help to HSPA connectivity., this is happen over the 850 / 1900MHz bands. Initially you need to notice is the full QWERTY keyboard stretching the bottom half of the handset. HTC Sense has been customized for the minor screen here. The homescreen provide you your apps try button on the left and the personalize button on the right. This homescreen is the best that help to get better the performance by easy interface with the menu present on this Smartphone.

It’ll feel huge in hand and in pocket, but someone looking at it from afar may fault it to be a toy. It’s a solid-feeling device. The battery door is a bit hard to pry open but you’ll get it off cleanly if you’re wary. We’re glad HTC’s included this reasonable and efficient chipset as it’s still quite able of running Android at a smooth level. It runs games very well without giving any compatibility problem. Hence I really like this mobile phone.

This HTC status mobile phone display is accessible in landscape mode when holding the device straight, natch, so games or any application that wholly use portrait view will want you to turn the device on its side. The five megapixel camera appears each bit as good quality on their high-end phones. HTC isn’t messing around the latest technology. Hence buy this Smartphone and it really work so grate without any problem.

The Status is by no means a power-user device, and with a dedicated contextual Facebook button. This will be help to handle and then use the Facebook social networking site. Then you need to just do the best thing in that use this button. It really work and this is the latest kind of technology added in this mobile phone. You can easily access this facility. the keyboard portion is comfortable to use and it really work to play video game.

One of the more appealing aspects of the device, it do some amazing functions for sharing on the web. There are two cameras on the Status. This model is going away to set a new standard for what a high-end Smartphone present. This large screen is departing to create the ThunderBolt a high-quality option for watching video. In adding together, this HTC status is provide 768 MB of RAM and 8 GB of internal storage. It help to store the data on it.

This Smartphone is going to include hotspot software. The Status provides instant access to Facebook conversations using the Fb Chat app. I'd never use one, but it's still cool. Plus you can see the pictures almost twice as big on a touch screen phone. seems like a nice phone just not for me but many people also like its features. Then I also appreciate this mobile phone and its overall performance. Then buy this without any doubt.