Thread: How to turn off onscreen keyboard on Nokia S60v5 mobiles

How to turn off onscreen keyboard on Nokia S60v5 mobiles

Hi, guys I have gotten a very good trick for hiding the keyboard form the screen while playing the games with the S60 5th Editions mobile. And I have seen that because of that only people don’t prefer the .Jar files for their mobile. And almost all the phone which is categorized in this series have the very common problem. so I have found the way to get out of this rid forever, I mean to say you can simply hide the onscreen keyboard from the screen while functioning with the games or the apps.

For hiding the keyboard from the screen you need to follow the below steps :

• First of all open the menu by pressing a menu button and select the Settings from the menu.

• As you open the setting menu, you can see the various settings regarding the different activities, so among them you need to select application manager.

• Since you hit the application manager, it will open another list of menu, and from that you have to select the installed apps option.

• When you click on the installed apps option it will display the list of all the installed apps in the device, so among them you need to browse the application for which you want to hide the keyboard.

• After selecting the application click on ‘Option’ a menu will appear so from that menu you have to select suite settings, so the new window will appear with different options regarding that particular application, and the second option would be for the On-screen keyboard, you just have to turn it off and you are just ready to go.

Re: How to turn off onscreen keyboard on Nokia S60v5 mobiles

Hey thanks for this trick as I have tried this with my 5800 and it is purely working without any glitches. But this keyboard is necessary sometimes for some of the games, so is there any other way through which we can easily switch this option for tuning On and OFF, this is OK with the Application that we are using, but there should be switching for the games, anyways thanks for the above suggestion.