Thread: Asus 1015PN turns hot while in use

Asus 1015PN turns hot while in use

I have an Asus 1015PN notebook and it seems that it runs a hotter than I expected , as I have not been using this previously I have no idea how hot it gets while we are using it , I initially thought that this problem is likely to be normal , but , after some days It just went on increasing , and this got me nervous and this made me write this query here ,so that I can look for some help , or suggestion regarding the same, Does anyone has the same laptop then please let me know ?

Re: Asus 1015PN turns hot while in use

I was just wondering what temperature are you running you pc is that too high , just use a thermal detector or a some application like speed fan or cpu z to calculate the speed , of the fan , which would make this more easy to calculate the accurate speed of the fan that is there , this might also help you out to confirm the temperature with other user of the same model , just past back the different temperature when did processes are working together , like the watching movie or video , playing music, or just surfing internet ,and the while the laptop is at normal mode or idle mode.

I am just wondering how the temperature can go to 68 degrees Celsius as that is what been recorded by the speed fan on my pc , I would rather like to know if there was a possible way through which I could handle this more efficiently this temperature remain constant while I am surfing and even while I am reading a doc does anyone , know the problem that is faced by the me , can someone please give me ideal temperature , or ways to cool this system.

I guess the temperature that your speed fan have recorded are two high so this might be caused due to the speed of the fan , it might be set to low speed , just ensure that if they are running at full speed , if not than please make sure that they run at full speed as that might cause the temperature to rise even further ,I have been such problem on my desktop pc ,but an extra fan just solved the problem but , I guess that does not applies here .

I just don‘t understand why are you considering try out different experiments by yourself, where as you can gain some benefit from the warranty card, the problem that you are facing is most like to be a design fault as the heat the your components are producing is not been evacuated and that is what which is causing a rise in the temperature, so just show that to the asus customer as they might help you a better way out .

It might be just a simple reason that the fan that emits the hot air , out of the net book that you are using , is been blocked by some thing , for example if you are using this with on your bed and if the fan is below the notebook keypad than that might just be the problem as the vent is stuck by bed on which the laptop is kept .so just see to it , well another fact that I need to tell you is the the asus pc are known to run a little hot than other product ,

I think I just cannot be more stupid that this, I just did not see he the vent from which the warm s air , come out , would be really helpful for me , and I thought that it would be more probably to use this with the other . I mean I place this one my bed and that blocked all the air that followed out of it , , which caused the environment to warm even more , thanks for the suggestion . I wish I would have seen throught it before.