Thread: Asus 1015pem bios crash how to restore it?

Asus 1015pem bios crash how to restore it?

I have been using my pc since for a couple of years and it just worked perfectly fine with it , but recently I noticed that there was an problem with the drivers and the new application that I have wanted to use , so I tried to install them , but I don ‘t think that it has anything to do with this , right ? It then suddenly crashed out , from nowhere ,and now whenever I try to enter the bios setting it just could not , is there an option through which I can restore it?

Re: Asus 1015pem bios crash how to restore it?

me also having been having this quite a few times ago , I even don ’t remember the it properly , but it was good at that time , as of know the technology has changed and so I moved on , but ,the problem that you are facing could be possibly caused while you tried to install a new flash as you need to see if the new flash installed is a proper one ( I mean Compatible ) , so that it would not cause any issues with it , so just try that out ,and let me know if the problem still persists .

I have installed an compatible bios which was available and downloaded directly from the internet , but I am still not having any idea about it , as I have not even installed it and before that it just went out ,and the screen turned black and the other images and picture of the operating system just disappeared , I have then just stopped trying out any other thing as that might even worsen the case ,does anyone have any idea what could have happened ?

Here is what I have figured out , you have just tried to flash the bios , either knowingly or unknowingly ,so just admit that ,and now put an new bios update in to your pen –drive be sure to make it bootable and then reflash the bios , the same way that you did before ,this might remove the older version and install it with the latest version that you have placed in the drive .this could either way be caused by the faulty memory.

Sorry guys , none of the solution worked for me , I think that I am left with the only option to get me pc to the asus company that was there , so that would be a better option for me , thanks for all the replies that you gave me ,however that ‘s for all the replies and the try that you did to solve me problem , but I think I have a solved my problem through the experts .